FIT Trustee Mark Jeffery will be running the Great North Run to raise much needed funds for the Footwear Industry Trust. On 10th September, Mark will be taking on the Gruelling 13.1 mile course from Newcastle to South Shields. Every penny that comes from fundraising goes direct to those in need, so please give generously.
Following the success of previous Footwear Friends race day fundraising events in 2016, 2018 and 2020, we are delighted to offer limited places to our first afternoon of racing at Leicester race course as the Footwear Industry Trust. A great occasion to socialise, whilst enjoying the thrill of racing. An opportunity to network with other individuals from the industry whilst raising funds for the charity. In brief the event includes:
- Race badge for entry
- Hospitality with 2 course buffet lunch served in 1 of 2 private boxes booked by Footwear Friends – in total around 40 people
- Complimentary race card
- Account bar facilities for purchasing drinks
- TV’s showing the racing, and balcony overlooking the finish line
- VIP parking
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Footwear Friends raffle with generous prizes
Full details to follow.
To find out more about Leicester Racecourse, click the link below.